103 Greatest Quotes Fromghostbusters
If you're unafraid of ghosts, and into awesome movies, then the box-office has a big treat for you this weekend: 'Ghostbusters' is back in theaters, in honor of its 30th anniversary.
Since its debut in 1984, the words of Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore have rung throughout the ears and years of pop culture. Here are the most quotable lines in 'Ghostbusters' — which, incidentally, is basically the whole movie.
1. Ray Stantz : 'Drop everything, Venkman. We got one.'
2. Peter Venkman : 'Egon, somehow this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole in your head. Do you remember that?'
3. Peter Venkman : 'Have you or any member of your family ever been diagnosed schizophrenic or mentally incompetent?'
4. Librarian : 'Well, my uncle thought he was St. Jerome…'
5. Peter Venkman : 'I'll call that a big yes.'
6. Peter Venkman : 'Spengler, are you serious about actually catching a ghost?'
7. Egon Spengler : 'I'm always serious.'
8. The Ghostbusters : 'We're ready to believe you!'
9. Janine Melnitz : 'You're very handy, I can tell. I bet you like to read a lot, too. I read a lot myself. Some people think I'm too intellectual but I think it's a fabulous way to spend your spare time. I also play racquetball. Do you have any hobbies?'
10. Egon Spengler : 'I collect spores, molds, and fungus.'
11. Dana Barrett : 'You don't act like a scientist. You're more like a gameshow host.'
12. Peter Venkman : 'I'm gonna go for broke. I am madly in love with you.'
13. Dana Barrett : 'We both have the same problem: YOU.'
14. Janine Melnitz : 'We got one!'
15. Elevator Man : 'I'll take the next one.'
16. Peter Venkman : 'He slimed me. I feel so funky.'
17. Ray Stantz : 'Spengler! I'm with Venkman! He got slimed!'
18. Egon Spengler : 'That's great, Ray! Save some for me!'
19. Egon Spengler : 'Don't. Cross. The streams. It would be bad.'
20. Peter Venkman : 'Nice shooting, Tex!'
21. Peter Venkman : 'We came! We saw! We kicked its ass!'
22. Peter Venkman : 'No job is too big, no fee is too big.'
23. Reporter : 'How is Elvis, and have you seen him lately?'
24. Janine Melnitz : 'Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster, and the theory of Atlantis?'
25. Winston Zedmore : 'Uh … if there's a steady paycheck in it? I'll believe anything you say.'
26. Ray Stantz : 'Beautiful. You're hired.'
27. Janine Melnitz : 'I've quit better jobs than this. Ghostbusters, whaddya want .'
28. Walter Peck : 'May I see this storage facility?'
29. Peter Venkman : 'No.'
30. Walter Peck : 'And why not, Mr. Venkman?'
31. Peter Venkman : 'Because you did not use the magic word.'
32. Walter Peck : 'And what is the magic word, Mr. Venkman?'
33. Peter Venkman : '…Please!'
34. Louis' Friend : 'Louis, I'm going home.'
35. Louis Tully : 'Oh, don't leave yet! Maybe if we start dancing, other people will join in?'
36. Louis' Friend : '…okay.'
37. Louis Tully : 'Does anybody wanna play Parcheesi?'
38. Louis Tully : 'Okay, who brought the dog?'
39. Louis Tully : 'I'm going to bring this up at the next tenant's meeting! there's not supposed to be any pets in the building!'
40. Louis Tully : 'Nice little doggy! Cute little pooch! Maybe I got a milk bone…?'
41. Louis Tully : 'AHHHHHHH!!!!'
41. Zuul (as Dana) : 'There is no Dana. Only Zuul.'
42. Peter Venkman : 'What a lovely singing voice you must have.'
43. Peter Venkman : 'Please come down.'
44. Louis Tully : 'I am Vinz, Vinz Clortho, Keymaster of Gozer. Volguus Zildrohar, Lord of the Sebouillia. Are you the Gatekeeper?'
45. Louis Tully : 'You will perish in flame! You and all your kind!'
46. Driver : 'What an asshole.'
47. Janine Melnitz : 'Dropping off, or picking up?'
48. Janine Melnitz : 'You are so kind to take care of that man. You're a real humanitarian.'
49. Egon Spengler : 'I don't think he's human.'
50. Janine Melnitz : 'Do you want some coffee, Mr. Tully?'
51. Louis Tully : 'Do I?'
52. Egon Spengler : 'Yes, have some.'
quanto tempo dura bang bang con
53. Louis Tully : 'Yes, have some.'
54. Janine Melnitz : 'There's something very strange about that man.'
55. Peter Venkman : 'She says she's the Gatekeeper. Does that make sense to you?'
56. Egon Spengler : 'Some. I'm with the Keymaster now.
57. Peter Venkman : 'Oh, we have to get these two together.'
58. Peter Venkman : 'Bad news, honey. I have to go to work.'
59. Peter Venkman : 'Don't. Shut it. Off. I'm warning you.'
60. Peter Venkman : 'My friend, don't be a jerk.'
61. Walter Peck : 'If he does that again, you can shoot him.'
62. Police Officer : 'You do your job, pencil neck. Don't tell me how to do mine .'
63. Walter Peck : 'These men are in criminal violation of the Environmental Protection Act, and this explosion is a direct result of it!'
64. Egon Spengler : 'YOUR MOTHER!!!'
65. Peter Venkman : 'Ray… pretend for a moment that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering, or physics — and just tell me what the hell is going on.'
66. Ray Stantz : 'You never studied.'
67. Ray Stantz : 'Your girlfriend lives in the corner penthouse of Spook Central.'
68. Peter Venkman : 'She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client — and because she sleeps above her covers. FOUR. FEET above her covers! She barks! She drools! She claws!'
69. Winston Zeddemore : 'Are we actually gonna go before a federal judge and tell him that some moldy Babylonian god is going to drop in on Central Park West, and start tearing up the city?'
70. Egon Spengler : 'Sumerian — not Babylonian.'
71. Peter Venkman : 'Yeah. Big difference.'
72. Louis Tully : 'I am the Keymaster!'
73. Dana Barrett : 'I am the Gatekeeper!'
74. Ray Stantz : 'Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.'
75. Walter Peck : ' They caused the explosion!'
76. The Mayor : 'Is this true?'
77. Peter Venkman : 'Yes, it's true.'
78. Peter Venkman : This man has no dick.'
79. Winston Zeddemore : 'I'm Winston Zeddemore. I've only been with the company for a couple of weeks, but these things are real . Since I joined these men, I've seen sh-- that'll turn you white .'
80. Ray Stantz : 'Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!'
81. Egon Spengler : 'Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes! Volcanoes!'
82. Winston Zeddemore : 'The dead rising from the grave!'
83. Peter Venkman : 'Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!'
84. Peter Venkman : 'When we get to 20, tell me, because I'm gonna throw up.'
85. Peter Venkman : 'Okay. So she's a dog.'
86. Gozer : 'Are you a God?'
87. Ray Stantz : '...No?'
88. Gozer : 'Then... die!'
89. Winston Zeddemore : 'Ray, when someone asks you if you're a God, you say yes!'
90. Peter Venkman : 'Alright! This chick is toast!'
91. Peter Venkman : 'Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.'
92. Gozer : 'Choose... choose the form of The Destructor.'
93. Ray Stantz : 'I couldn't help it... it just popped in there!'
94. Ray Stantz : '...it's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.'
95. Peter Venkman : 'There's something you don't see every day.'
95. Ray Stantz : 'I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!'
96. Peter Venkman : 'We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York... if we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!'
97. Egon Spengler : 'I have a radical idea. We cross the streams.'
98. Peter Venkman : 'See you on the other side, Ray.'
99. Louis Tully : 'Boy, the superintendent is going to be pissed. Who are you guys?'
100. Ray Stantz : 'We're the Ghostbusters.'
101. Louis Tully : 'Who does your taxes?'
102. Egon Spengler : 'We'd like to get a sample of your brain tissue.'
103. Winston Zeddemore : 'I love this town!'
'Ghostbusters,' miraculously enough, is in theaters now.