11 Andy Samberg Quotes That Will Cure Your Loneliness
Happy International Andy Samberg Day! We did it, you guys!
Wait, it's not an international holiday? Well, it ought to be. The Lonely Island and 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' star turns 37 today, and on such a glorious occasion, we turn to the man and salute him for his many years of service — and by service, I mean cracking us up pretty much anytime he pops up on screen.
So if you're feeling lonely today, let the birthday boy help you out. These 11 Samberg quotes will get you through any port in a storm:
- 'It turns out…'
'…Michael Bolton is a MAJOR cinephile.'
- 'Say hi to your mother for me, okay?'
- 'I'm only asking this for your safety…'
'…is it a number one or a number two?'
- 'I'm wise enough to know when a gift needs giving…'
'…and I've got just the one.'
- 'It's natural, and it's beautiful.'
- 'Cool guys don't look at explosions.' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
'They blow things up, then they walk away.'
- 'Lock eyes, from across the room…'
'Down my drink while the rhythms boom.'
- 'So strong to me, you belong to me…'
'…like a very hairy Jake Gyllenhaal to me.'
- 'Is it hot in here?'
'I feel hot. Are you guys hot?'
- 'My first question is… '
'HOW AM I NOT IN THIS MOVIE? It has all of the elements I look for in a movie. For one, it exists!'
- 'Love you.'
Love you back.