11 Times Josh Hutcherson
At long last, Josh Hutcherson has finally confirmed his relationship with girlfriend Claudia Traisac. And even though we’re all Duh, OF COURSE you’re dating! we can’t help but gush over their sweet words about each other.
Josh and Claudia (Joshdia? Claush?) hit up the red carpet premiere of their movie Escobar: Paradise Lost in Los Angeles on Monday night (June 22), where they posed for cute pics like this:
Josh dished about their two-year romance to E! News , saying, It’s pretty good. Distance is hard, but we make it work.
Claudia echoed that same sweet sentiment, saying, I’m really happy. It’s really great.
In their movie, which hits theaters June 26, Josh plays a Canadian surfer who meets his dream girl (Claudia) while visiting Colombia. But things get a little messy when it’s revealed that she’s also the niece of drug lord Pablo Escobar, played by Benicio Del Toro . There’s a lot of gun-slinging and romance, adding up to an action thriller that manifested an offscreen relationship for the two young leads.
Of course, that news is hardly surprising, considering these two have made several lovey-dovey appearances together for what feels like an eternity. Allow us to present the evidence:
- They were all giggles at the after-party for the Los Angeles premiere. Todd Williamson/Getty Images
- They glammed it up at their movie’s Paris premiere in October. Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- All eyes were on them at the 9th Rome Film Festival. Elisabetta A. Villa/Getty Images
- He held tight to her at the Zurich Film Festival in September. Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Image
- And they were perfectly in sync at the San Sebastian Film Festival that same month. Juan Naharro Gimenez/Getty Images
- They were a gorgeous sun-kissed couple on the beach in San Sebastian. Juan Naharro Gimenez/Getty Images
- They were all smiles at the Toronto Film Festival. David Cooper/Getty Images
- And they took this picture-perfect portrait together. Jeff Vespa/Getty Images
- They were constantly stealing glances at each other at a press conference in Toronto. Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- …like seriously, it was too cute. Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- So please keep these adorable couple pics coming soon, guys! Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images