11 Times We Knew Mila Kunis
Today (August 14) is Mila Kunis ' birthday, and while we love her in movies like 'Black Swan,' 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Jupiter Ascending' (laugh all you like but I am ALL ABOUT those space bees!), it's her love with former 'That '70s Show' co-star Ashton Kutcher that's really inspiring us these days.
In honor of the happy couple, who recently welcomed their first daughter into the world and then tied the knot for realsies , let's run down some of our favorite moments of chemistry between these two lovebirds:
- When they played a couple on 'That '70s Show.'
They were the show's first canonical couple!
- And their chemistry was totally undeniable.
It even made people within the show jealous. Sorry, Fez.
- Even though their characters kept breaking up...
Sitcom drama, am I right?
- They'd get back together in the sweetest ways.
MAN, this moment was so great.
- Jackie and Kelso were pretty much together for four whole seasons.
Think they would have ended up together for good if Kutcher had stayed on the show 'til the end?
- Much later, they started attending sporting events together IRL! Getty Images
The two reconnected as friends after Ashton Kutcher's split from Demi Moore in 2011, but kept things under wraps for years.
- Then Mila couldn't stop giggling about Ashton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcAQCTZ3TuQ
After the duo went public with their relationship in 2013, Ellen Degeneres had a little fun asking the actress about it.
- When they started holding hands in public together. GC Images
Dig those complementary tracksuits!
- When they reunited on 'Two and a Half Men.' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzy60V7pzw
The two had fun spoofing their real-life relationship when Kunis appeared on Kutcher's show to play an awesome chick that made him question his current relationship.
- AND in a hilarious movie-within-a-movie in 'Annie.' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0dl0FtCXk
You can't convince me that this ' MoonQuake Lake ' thing wasn't an amazing parody of 'Jupiter Ascending.'
- When they punk'd everyone with a fake marriage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9BlW3gZm_o
Mila first showed off a ring to 'Late Late Show' host James Cordon back in March , but the two didn't actually get hitched until July . Pretty sneaky, guys!