13 Excuses Re Watch Cinderella Story Immediately
Once upon 2004, Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray brought a classic fairy tale to life in A Cinderella Story . It’s been 12 years since Sam Montgomery (Duff) and Austin Ames (Murray) flirted behind clunky computer monitors.
Netflix just announced its new additions for October , and thank your fairy godmother — the first Cinderella Story film finally hits the streaming service this Saturday, October 1. The series’s third installment, A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits , premieres in November on Freeform. To prepare, you need to watch the OG movie as soon as possible. Here’s why:
- Chad Michael Murray is fine as hell Warner Bros.
Austin Ames, be still my heart.
- Halloween is rapidly approaching Warner Bros.
There’s plenty of regal costume inspiration here. Make your grand entrance in something fit for a queen or king.
- Speaking of grand entrances ... Warner Bros.
From now on, this is how you should enter all parties. All eyes on YOU!
- It’ll inspire you to get shit done Warner Bros.
Remember the the words scrawled on the diner’s wall: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- This magical scene Warner Bros.
Be honest. Every time you hear Edwin McCain sing I’ll Be, you picture a handsome Prince Charming sweeping you off your feet like this.
- This snappy comeback Warner Bros.
Still brilliant 12 years later.
- This moment that totally made you cry Warner Bros.
Still need a box of tissues 12 years later.
- It restores your faith in the internet Warner Bros.
I hate to break it to you, but if you spend hours and hours talking to a complete stranger online in real life, chances are she isn’t Hilary Duff.
- You need someone to project your anger on Warner Bros.
Please kindly direct all your rage to this horrible stepmother, who never had a nice thing to say about anybody ever. Plus she uses the word moist, which is the universally agreed upon worst word in the English language.
- It reminds you what’s truly important Warner Bros.
The only person whose opinion matters is your own.
- It also reminds you of this incredible quote Warner Bros.
When someone tests your patience — for example, if your takeout is taking forever or your Uber driver drove in the wrong direction — you know exactly what to say: Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.
- It’s a feel-good story Warner Bros.
It’s a long journey, but Sam finally gets her happily ever after! Bye, cruel stepsisters. Bye, even crueler stepmother. Hello, Princeton and hunky boyfriend.
- This kiss Warner Bros.
Thanks, A Cinderella Story , for giving everyone unrealistic expectations about what it’s like to make out in the rain. In reality, it’s cold, uncomfortable, and the bad kind of wet.