13 Times Felicity Madearrowawkward Best Way Possible
Everybody sometimes uses the wrong phrasing when they talk and says something uncomfortably sexual, but for Felicity Smoak ( Emily Bett Rickards ) it's kind of like a second job. Well, okay, a third job, in addition to working for Ray Palmer by day and being a tech mastermind for Oliver Queen at night. And she is very, very good at all of her many jobs.
Now that the third season of ' Arrow ' is ending tonight (sob!) and our favorite lovebirds, Felicity and Oliver, have FINALLY hooked up with one another (SQUEE), let's take a look at all the times Felicity herself let her mouth get ahead of her brain and said some truly unfortunate things -- and some other things that, let's face it, were just straight up accurate.
- 'I'm your girl!' CW
'I mean I'm not your girl. I wasn't making a pass at you.'
- 'It needs to be dark in here if we're going to do this.' CW
'If I had more time to think about that sentence it wouldn't have to sounded so dirty.'
- 'I like watching you do that.' CW
Said in reference to the infamous salmon ladder. So say we all, Felicity. So say we all.
- 'I’ve already seen you shirtless. Multiple times. Shirtless all the time.'
What a great first date icebreaker!
- 'I was just used to being your girl.'
'I mean, not your GIRL girl! Your GIRL.'
- 'I imagined you saying that under different circumstances.'
'Very platonic circumstances.'
- The Triple Entendre
Even in the digital comics, Felicity can't stop making with the awkward.
- 'And I love spending the night with you!' CW
Good thing Felicity was so mad about being made Oliver's secretary that she didn't even have time to feel embarrassed about that one.
- 'Oh God, you're so heavy... Is this really all muscle?'
Yes, Felicity. Yes it is.
- 'Well, does that mean I have a shot… at employee of the month?' CW
LONGEST THREE SECONDS EVER.
- 'Can you even get into those leather pants with that knee?' CW
No idea. Want to see him try it?
- 'The last time the vigilante paid your mom a visit you got shot and I got to play doctor with you.' CW
'Oh, my brain thinks of the worst way to say things.'
And finally, the best entendre of all time...
- 'It feels really good having you inside me.'
'And by 'you,' I mean your voice. And by 'me,' I mean my ear. I'm going to stop talking. Right now.'