13full Housememes You Need Your Life
When Netflix heard the nostalgic call for a new round of some Tanner family fun a la ' Full House ,' the streaming service-turned-excellent programming site did a big Michelle-style thumbs up and said 'You got it, dude!'
And now, we're mere weeks from journeying back to the San Francisco house of so many life lessons with ' Fuller House ' penciled in for a February 26th release date (read: binge-a-thon). Oh Mylanta!
So, to celebrate Comet 2.0, the return of Uncle Jesse's bitchin' hair and all the things the new series will bring -- and also because Candace Cameron Bure and Entertainment Weekly reminded us that these exist and are ridiculously awesome -- we wanted to give a little love to the 'Full House' memes that totally remind us of the milk man, the paper boy, evening TV and everything else we so love(d) about the throwback show.
- Face it. Daddy Tanner did have some swagger.
- Uncle Jesse would totally approve of this meme. Have mercy.
- Michelle definitely went beastmode at the playground. Remember when she climbed up on top of the batting cage? C'mon.
- Important opinion to note.
- Kinda creepy but also kinda not.
- Before the duck face trend there was this kid.
- Har har, the inevitable card game reference.
- They need a good 'ship name now, guys.
- Wu-Tanner Clan. 'Nuff said.
- Best Pokemon card ever?
- Spin girl, spin.
- Usher is into it, we just know it.
- Translation: EVERYTHING.