14 Photos Channing Tatum
Hollywood power couple Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum have been setting relationship goals since we first saw them onscreen together in Step Up – which turns 10 this year, by the way .
Let's travel down memory lane in true TBT style: Swooning over Channing and Jenna's love story, which has been going strong for a decade.
- The Tatums hung out at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2006. Jesse Grant/WireImage
This was months before Step Up would premiere in theaters, a.k.a. months before the world would never be the same.
- On August 7, 2006, Step Up premiered in Hollywood, and the film's two leads clearly had a grand ol' time together. Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- In July 2007, they visited the Bahamas, attending the Grand Opening of Cain at Cove Atlantis. Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- On February 4, 2008, they graced everyone with their presence at the world premiere of Step Up 2: The Streets . Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc
No disrespect to Step Up 2 leads Briana Evigan and Robert Hoffman, but they didn't fall in love and eventually get married after filming their movie, so bye.
- I have zero idea what's happening here, but the 2008 Teen Choice Awards seemed all the better for it. Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Channing won Choice Movie Actor in a Drama for Stop-Loss , which is a movie I didn't know existed, but will now hunt down and watch ASAP.
- There's a cute kid in this pic, but too bad newlyweds Channing and Jenna overshadowed him at a special screening of G.I. Joe: The Rise Of The Cobra in August 2009. Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
The couple wed on July 11, 2009.
- In February 2010, Chan's hair gave strong '90s middle part vibes at the world premiere of Dear John. Jesse Grant/WireImage
But Jenna doesn't seem to mind, so we don't either. You do you, Chan.
- Damn, Tatums -- back at it again with the Teen Choice Awards in August 2010. Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage
Channing won Choice Movie Actor in an Action Adventure for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra .
- Jenna sported stylish bangs while Chan donned a dope hat at a Cirque du Soleil show in December 2011. Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Cirque du Soleil
- April 3, 2012: The day I first thought, 'RIP me.' Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Almost six years after dancing their way into each other's hearts, the two did it again, this time performing at Carnegie Hall for the Rainforest Fund.
- In February 2013, Jenna flaunted her baby bump at the Academy Awards. Kevin Mazur/WireImage
If this photo doesn't make you smile, literally nothing will.
- As new parents, Jenna and Channing stunned everyone at the Golden Globes in January 2014. Trae Patton/NBC/NBC via Getty Images
The couple welcomed Everly Tatum on May 31, 2013.
- On October 30, 2015, the Tatums celebrated the Halloween season in Seussical style. Jerod Harris/Getty Images for Casamigos Tequila
- And in February 2016, the couple looked gorgeous at the premiere of Hail, Caesar! . Barry King/Getty Images
Keep slaying, you two lovebirds!Buena Vista Pictures