14 Times Sexual Tension Between Lil Wayne
I didn't know what to expect from Nicki Minaj's new single, 'Only,' featuring Lil Wayne , Drake , and Chris Brown , when she first announced it over the weekend. I expected it to be a great song, sure, but wasn't too certain about much else.
One thing I didn't expect: Lil Wayne and Drake getting explicit about what they'd like to do to Nicki, and her doing the same.
But I probably should have known better. The breadwinners of the Young Money family have a history of flirting and straight up talking dirty to each other.
1. Nicki Grinds On Wayne During 'Knockout' Video (2009)
He looks happy.
2. Nicki Has Wayne In Mind On Her Verse On 'Bedrock' (2009)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha80ZaecGkQ
Remember Nicki's 'put this p---y on your sideburns' line? Turns out it was directed at Weezy.
As soon as I said that he smiled because I was talking to him,' she told VIBE in 2010. 'Wayne has those infamous sideburns, and I knew that would make him laugh.'
3. Drake Admits His Love On 'Miss Me' (2010)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRLSQDCkcaA
Still perhaps one of Drake's most infamous lines to this day, Aubrey holds nothing back: 'I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f--kin' did it.'
4. Drake Talks About Marrying Nicki -- And Acts It Out In The Video -- On 'Moment 4 Life' (2010)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7GW8TYCEG4
'F--k it, me and Nicki Nick gettin’ married today,' Drizzy raps. Then, in the video, he and his love act it out -- white dress and all.
5. Drake Remembers Falling In Love At First Sight (2010)
In this 2010 interview Drake tells MTV about the first time he met Ms. Minaj.
6. Nicki Rides For Drake On 'Up All Night' (2010)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtQS-vq9-Y
If Drizzy say get her, I’ma get her, Nicki raps on his Thank Me Later single.
7. Marriage Is Still On Drake's Mind (2011)Getty Images
'I'd marry Nicki,' he told Elle . 'I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all this and be able to love me.'
8. Nicki Gives Drake A Lap Dance On Stage (2011)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91GsETOctA
He also looks happy.
9. Wayne Wants To Hit (2012)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dME11eNHCSE
Wayne and Nicki have claimed to be the king and queen of Young Money, but check Tunechi's logic. 'If you was the real queen and I was the real king, off record, off camera, I'd be hitting that,' he in this viral vid.
10. Nicki Gives Wayne A Lap Dance At The Billboard Music Awards (2013)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3KjonXoLpY
He still looks happy.
11. Nicki And Wayne Almost Kiss In 'High School Video' (2013)
Wayne said we had to kiss for the video,' Nicki told MTV News . 'He was like, one thing that’s going to sell it is if we really kiss. I’m like, ehh.
12. Something Goes Awry In Drake And Nicki's Relationship (2013)
'Not even talkin' to Nicki, communication is breakin'/ I dropped the ball on some personal sh-- I need to embrace it,' Drake rhymes on last year's Nothing Was The Same .
13. Nicki Gives Drake Another Lap Dance During 'Anaconda' Video (2014)
Drizzy's still very happy.
14. All Bets Are Off And They Basically Have A Menage A Trois On 'Only'
I guess it was bound to come to this. Things get very, very real on Nicki's new single and they all had a lyrical menage a trois.