15 Cutest Couples 2015 Oscars
The 2015 Oscars were the Oscars of love, people. From John Travolta and Idina Menzel 's, um, intimate reunion to the butt-grabbing Jennifer Aniston did with Emma Stone -- the actors were getting awfully close. So let's feel the love, and look at the cutest couples of the Academy Awards on Sunday night (Feb. 22).
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Our favorite awards-show staples were as adorable as ever.
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Lester Cohen/WireImage
The Maroon 5 singer and his Victoria's Secret model wife got snuggly on the red carpet.
- Jessica Oyelowo and David Oyelowo Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
The Oyelowos looked extra regal.
- Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe Steve Granitz/WireImage
These two gave off newlywed vibes before Redmayne won Best Actor.
- Miles Teller and Keleigh Sperry ason Merritt/Getty Images
Miles brought his girlfriend to the show.
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
The Oscars host and his husband were next-level cute, as usual.
- Joanna Newsom and Andy Samberg Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Before his performance of 'Everything Is Awesome,' Samberg strutted the carpet with his harp-playing wife.
- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Kevin Mazur/WireImage
They always make us laugh.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Kevin Mazur/WireImage
That's the look of love.
- Paul Thomas Anderson and Maya Rudolph Kevin Mazur/WireImage
The longtime couple seemed content and gleeful on the carpet.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum Jason Merritt/Getty Images
The Tatums basked in each other's beauty.
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter MLADEN ANTONOV/AFP/Getty Images
The newlyweds just got married on Valentine's Day .
- Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
The couple left the twins at home for a date at the Oscars.
- Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann ADRIAN SANCHEZ-GONZALEZ/AFP/Getty Images
Leslie tried to protect Judd from all of the Oscars' bad jokes.
- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Jason Merritt/Getty Images
I don't even know what's going on here.