15scooby Doomonsters That Still Haunt Your Nightmares
The sooner it's October, the sooner we can start binge-watching the 7,432 'Scooby-Doo' TV shows and movies that exist. OK, you can actually binge-watch them whenever you please, but the ~spooky~ theme works best during Halloween season.
After the June announcement that another live-action 'Scooby-Doo' movie could be in the works, we decided to look back at Scooby's 46 years (and counting!) in existence, and compiled a list of some of the scariest monster villains that still keep us looking under the bed before we go to sleep.
- Werecats, 'Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island' Warner Bros.
By far the scariest villains in the Scooby-Doo universe. Note to self: Never go to Moonscar Island. Or trust a Cat God.
- No-Face Zombie, 'The Scooby-Doo Show' Warner Bros.
OK, this bro freaked me the f--k out as a kid. Because he, uh, doesn't have a face, he can't talk. He just grunts and it's still super disturbing. Nope, nope, nope.
- Ghost Clown, 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!' Warner Bros.
First, clowns are just always terrifying. Second, this dude doesn't blink when he stares into your soul.
- Zombies, 'Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island' Warner Bros.
These guys were the first real monsters the Scooby gang (and us) met. Even though they turned out to be the good guys in the end — spoilers — they were still scary for about 90% of the movie.
- Ghost of Mr. Hyde, 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!' Warner Bros.
It's the eyes. It's all in the creepy, odd-shaped eyes.
- Mummy of Ankha, 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!' Warner Bros.
His voice is so low and sinister, we'll be hearing, 'Coin, coin' in our heads until the day we die.
- Phantom Virus, 'Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase' Warner Bros.
Although this isn't actually what a computer virus looks like, it's still a horrifying concept. Plus, he throws lighting bolts (sorta) with pin-point accuracy.
- Revolta, 'Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School' Warner Bros.
She and her four arms of danger are no stranger to mind-control and sending spider-bats out to attack you.
- Shadow Creature, 'Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo' Warner Bros.
His blood-red eyes never stop following your every move. Never.
- Ghost of Sarah Ravencroft, 'Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost' Warner Bros.
She has no conscious and won't hesitate to throw anyone under the bus (including YOU, Ben Ravencroft) to satisfy her agenda, which is to destroy the world. Also, her resting bitchface is something that can make grown men cry.
- Grim Creeper, 'Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School' Warner Bros.
He lacks an understanding of personal boundaries and refuses to give up pursuing you. Basically, you either destroy him or you die.
- Puppet Master Phantom, 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!' Warner Bros.
His laugh is one that'll never quit. Just when you think you're safe, BOOM! He flies down from who knows where and tries to getcha.
- Cat Creature, 'The Scooby-Doo Show' Warner Bros.
A ripped human-sized cat with super long claws and a heart full of stone? No, thank you.
- Spooky Space Kook, 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!' Warner Bros.
Whenever you hear the music speed up, you know this mofo is nearby. That, or you'll just hear his insanely annoying laugh. Over and over and over, until it's too late.
- Mirror Monster, 'Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School' Warner Bros.
Evil Shaggy is definitely one of the worst things ever. He has teeth like a shark and eyes like the Devil. Hell to the nope.
Good luck having sweet dreams tonight!Warner Bros.