17 Times Daryl Dixon Said Exactly What Youre Feeling
Daryl Dixon of ' The Walking Dead ' prefers crossbows and motorcycles to long walks and deep conversations. But when he does speak up, he says what he means — and oftentimes, he says what you mean, too.
Here are 17 times that the 'Walking Dead' badass said exactly what you were already thinking:
- 'Come on, people. What the hell?' AMC
He could have ended there and I'd agree, but he adds even more sensible commentary: 'It's gotta be the brain. Don't you know nothing?'
- 'Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.' AMC
Daryl's talking about Merle here, but it sounds like your sibling too, doesn't it?
- 'It's a Cherokee Rose… I believe this one bloomed for your little girl.' AMC
If only we could all be so sensitive in times of grief.
- 'Yeah, and people in Hell want slurpees.' AMC
I mean, for my sake, I hope that's true.
- 'I'm done looking for people.' AMC
This still applies if you haven't even started.
- 'Come on! I ain't got all day!' AMC
Time's money, people!
- 'HELL NO.' AMC
Just because we grew up with guys like this doesn't mean we wants to hang out with them now!
- 'Little Ass-Kicker… that's a good name, right?' AMC
It's a FANTASTIC name.
- 'No him, no me.' AMC
Live together, die alone, and all that.
- 'I may be the one walking away, but you're the one who's leaving.' AMC
My burns are not that sick.
- 'Faith ain't done s— for us.' AMC
Faith is the name of my family dog, FYI.
- 'Ain't gonna have your first drink be no damn Peach Schnapps.' AMC
CAN I GET AN AMEN
- 'Peanut butter and jelly, diet soda and pig's feet…' AMC
Daryl calls it 'a white trash brunch,' and if that's the case, then throw me in the garbage, 'cuz that sounds good.
- 'Looks like a dog sat in paint and wiped its ass all over the place.' AMC
Sorry, Carol. He's right.
- 'We ain't them.' AMC
No we ain't.
- 'You look ridiculous.' AMC
Three words I think at my reflection every morning.
- Does sign language count? AMC
Because we all think this one A LOT.