17 Will Ferrell Quotes That Will Make You Lol Every Damn Time
Today, Will Ferrell turns 48. That's 48 years of nonstop laughter he's brought into this world, whether it's through meatloaf and sparerib rants, inventing ridiculous new words, or going streaking up the quad to the gymnasium. The man is absurd, and we love him for it. Let's celebrate his birthday with a look back on 17 of his most insane quotes:
- 'I FREAKING LOVE YOU!'
'I freaking love you back!'
- 'YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!'
- 'If Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell…'
'…we should probably give him more cowbell.'
'SO HOT right now.'
- 'YOU SHOT ME!'
'YOU SHOT ME RIGHT IN THE ARM! WHY DID YOU'
- 'YOU'RE MY BOY, BLUE!'
'You're my boy…'
- 'Mr. Reynolds has apparently changed his name to Turd Ferguson.'
'I hate my job.'
- 'I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you.'
- 'DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS??'
- 'Let's take extra care to follow the instructions or you'll be put to sleep…'
'…and don't forget Taco Tuesday's coming next week.'
- 'Let's capture the dream.'
'I have no idea where I came up with that.'
- 'EVERYBODY PANIC!'
'It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!!!'
- 'If the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs…'
'Would ya eat it?'
- 'That escalated quickly.'
'I mean, that really got out of hand.'