19 Waysjimmy Neutrontaught You Survive College
Surviving college is no easy task. Not only are you away from your parents (and their cooking) for the first time, but you also have to balance classes, extracurriculars and a social life and you still need to somehow find time to rest. Luckily, ' Jimmy Neutron ' has all the advice that you need to survive and thrive during the best four years of your life.
'Jimmy Neutron' basically does for college what ' Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide ' did for middle school; it gives you all the insider knowledge you need to succeed. So, here are tips one through 19 for surviving college under the helpful guidance of Nickelodeon.
- First off, don't freak out just because you're in a new situation. Nickelodeon
College is a whole different show than high school, but that doesn't mean it isn't going to be great!
- Realize that college is going to be hard. Nickelodeon
- When life starts to stress you out, take a second to think. Nickelodeon
- Maybe look up to some of your idols. Nickelodeon
- Take a break and focus on some other activity for a bit. Nickelodeon
Llama riding is highly recommended.
- Eventually, inspiration will hit you. Nickelodeon
- Don't procrastinate, because assignments will take longer than you think. Nickelodeon
- Get adequate sleep. Nickelodeon
Being loopy is fun, but probably not the most productive state of mind.
- Embrace the fact that you don't have to dress up anymore. Nickelodeon
- But don't let your *lewk* slide completely. Nickelodeon
Personal hygiene is very important.
- Explore some alternate ways of getting to class. Nickelodeon
If you don't have a bubble, a bike also works.
- Sneak some food out of the dining hall to save for later. Nickelodeon
All your dorm-mates will love you for it.
- Don't be afraid if you meet that special someone. Nickelodeon
- Math sucks, but unfortunately you've still got to do it. Nickelodeon
- Take the necessary time to relax. Nickelodeon
Vegging out is every college kid's right.
- Let loose. Nickelodeon
- Learn fun dance moves for parties. Nickelodeon
You'll be the most popular kid in the room with Bolbi Stroganovsky's signature slap/clap combo.
- But don't let freedom get the best of you. Nickelodeon
- And when in doubt... Nickelodeon
Your inner llama is never wrong.