28 Jordan Catalano Gifs That Know Exactly How You Feel
If the very mention of the name Jordan Catalano sends a thrill down your spine which is quickly followed by emotional bursts of confusion, anger, excitement and eventual commitment to your unwavering obsession, well, welcome to the club.
It's been 21 years to the day since ' My So-Called Life ' first aired on ABC and introduced the most epic romance to ever grace the halls of any TV high school ever. Immediately, we fell in love with Jared Leto 's cruel-but-cool character at pace with Claire Danes' hapless hipster Angela Chase.
All this time later, the show still holds up as a powerful take on the ups and downs of a first true love, and young Catalano is still supremely watchable and has expressions that speak directly to each and every feel spot, like so:
- This one is for when you want to say 'go on' without having to say it.
Crossed arms? Check. Pursed lips? Check. Intoxicatingly inviting eye blink? CHECK.
- And here's for when you just don't like what you're hearing.
A well-placed sandwich is the perfect punctuation.
- When you rule the school but still have to see if people are looking.
The tree falling in the forest analogy of existentialism totally applies to the popular kids, too.
- Here's how it looks when your head is in the clouds and, um, you forgot you're not alone.
Note: This gives the other implied permission to enjoy the gorgeous profile view.
- When you just don't understand all the emotions.
But, you know, you can't not say something.
- When you realize your real first love has four wheels and a fender.
And it's a thing of beauty, oh yes.
- When you've just heard a terrible story but have absolutely zero input.
E for effort?
- When some sh-t's about to go DOWN, and you're ready to see it happen.
Where's. The. Popcorn.
- When being awake is ... not happening right now.
But hell yes to an impromptu slumber-jam session. Those dream strings aren't gonna strum themselves.
- When you're feeling creative AF all of a sudden.
Feel it, dudes. Feel it.
- When someone just straight schooled you in front of everybody.
Just take your licks and let it ride.
- When your BF/GF just told you something important but you've already forgotten. Oops.
Something about ... something.
- When you just KNOW your hair is on point.
Yeah, this is working for me.
- When it's time to pucker up already.
Less talky more smoochy.
- When there is literally only one thing on your mind: FOOD.
It all just boils down to this sandwich right now, guys, and that's more than OK.
- When you all of a sudden you don't feel like you belong.
Is it stuffy in here to anyone else? No? Just me?
- When, great, you're getting the random silent treatment (AGAIN).
Ouch. So much ouch.
- When you just know you messed up.
This is gonna get ugly.
- When peer pressure is starting to get the better of you.
Don't try this at home, kids.
- When ... no. Just no.
- When it's officially time to drop the beat.
Let's get this party started.
- When only the most ideal pre-kiss smolder will do.
Work the eyes. It's allll in the eyes.
- When the world is just so beautiful and mysterious all of a sudden.
It's been there the whole time!
- When you just heard the most perfect thing.
Words. The words are good.
- When you just got home from the best date ever...
So much EEEEEEEEEEP!
- ... But then they didn't text you to make sure you got home OK.
- When you've got a lot on your mind but MUCH TO DO.
It'll have to wait 'til later.
- When you need to make a stylish exit.
You can (read: totally should) currently binge-watch 'My So-Called Life' on Hulu .