29 Times Hrg Was Hottest Dad Onheroes
Some of the greatest heroes on ' Heroes ' are the ones with no powers to speak of — people like Mohinder Suresh, before he became a weird version of The Hulk, for instance.
An even better example is Noah Bennet, better known as HRG, thanks to the horn-rimmed glasses he (almost) always wears. HRG hunts down and occasionally works with evolved humans, but he's not someone who can fly or cause earthquakes or rapidly heal himself, unless he has help from his adopted daughter Claire.
No, HRG has no powers at all… unless you count being a ridiculously hot dad as being a power, which, actually, I do.
Later this week, HRG will return in ' Heroes Reborn ,' and ahead of his comeback, let's remind ourselves why he's pretty much the hottest hero in the game.
- Because look at him. NBC
- Who needs powers when you look this good? NBC
- Who needs powers with one-liners like these? NBC
- He's the hottest Company man around. NBC
- He does not mess around at work. NBC
- He has equally hot best friends. NBC
This hot dad comes with perks!
- He even has hot bad guy best friends. NBC
- Okay, best friends is pushing it. NBC
- But he's one of few people who can get into Sylar's head. NBC
- And he often used his own head to save people's lives. NBC
- …and sometimes that involved thinking fast in a foreign language. NBC
- Really, fluency in Japanese is a huge help in making hot friends, too. NBC
- How about his actual BFF, Matt Parkman? NBC
- How about Matt giving HRG power-massages on the fly? NBC
- Or all the times Matt and HRG should have made out, but didn't? NBC
- HRG has no time for fake smiles. NBC
- He has no time for you to screw up the job. NBC
- Sometimes, he has no time at all. NBC
- He only has time for the mission, and that means putting aside all nonsense. NBC
- And if you're giving him nonsense? He'll give you this: NBC
- At the end of the day, he still has time for Claire Bear. NBC
- Even though he almost got Claire and the rest of the family killed a few times. NBC
- But, hey! Let's focus on the positives! NBC
- Like the fact that he even looks hot when he's dead! NBC
- Although he looks much hotter alive. NBC
- But really, it's the glasses. NBC
- And not just any glasses. NBC
- Horn-rimmed or bust. NBC
- Now strut. NBC
HRG Hotness Reborn premieres on September 24.