An Depth Timeline Josh Peck
Oprah Winfrey has many admirers, but none compare to her No. 1 fan, Josh Nichols ( Josh Peck ) from ' Drake & Josh .' During the course of the hit Nickelodeon show, Peck's character was ~in love~ with Oprah, pretending to guest star on her talk show, and regularly bringing up her name in casual conversation. And, of course, there was that time he accidentally ran her over .
Since today (Jan. 29) is Oprah's 62nd birthday, let's look back at some of the times she and Josh 'interacted' in one way or another.
- Early '90s https://www.instagram.com/p/wExyXLAxx_/
When Josh was a bb, he had a crush on Oprah. How do we know this? Well...
- September 19, 2004 Nickelodeon
...he told us. He also had to put up with some shade from Drake Parker ( Drake Bell ).
'Don't mock me,' Josh said, as he silently prayed for Oprah to save him from a world that doesn't understand.
- October 24, 2004 Nickelodeon
Fast asleep, Josh called out to Oprah as a dog licked his face. We would expect nothing less.
- April 16, 2005 Nickelodeon
When Drake accidentally married Yooka from Yudonia, Josh did everything in his power to fix it, including putting in a call to Oprah. But when noob Drake asked, 'What can Oprah do?,' Josh quickly and vehemently set him straight. Get with the times, Drake. Get with the times.
- October 8, 2005 Nickelodeon
Shots were fired on this fateful day in Josh/Oprah history. Drake, yet again, brought his wrath down against Oprah. Thankfully, her trusty knight in shining armor defended her honor.
Josh rehearsed exactly what he'd say when the day finally came for him to guest star on Oprah's show.
- April 8, 2006 Nickelodeon
DRAKE CROSSED A MAJOR LINE AGAINST JOSH AND OPRAH.
- September 24, 2006
This was a dark, dark day for Josh and Oprah. On a positive note, the two finally did meet, but it was only because Josh accidentally ran over his true love.
However, the incident did result in Josh getting Oprah's autograph (via restraining order). Every relationship has its ups and downs.
- November 12, 2006 Nickelodeon
Josh's love for Oprah never fades -- and never will.
- February 18, 2007 Nickelodeon
Oprah and Josh have a second setback in their relationship. Apparently, she had Chad Crenshaw on her show for writing a novel and then invited him to her house for tacos. Josh took this news quite hard.
- August 1, 2013 https://twitter.com/portableshua/status/363011830685253632
Clearly, Josh just wanted to another restraining order autograph to add to his collection.
- January 17, 2014 https://vine.co/v/hlhqeblwHVa
We all express our love in different ways, OK?
- January 29, 2014 https://www.instagram.com/p/jx4bg4Ax55/
Josh wished his one true love a very happy birthday, calling her his 'Queen.'
- February 14, 2015 https://www.instagram.com/p/zF3fWjAx0z/
It was obvious who Josh's valentine was: Oprah every year, all year.
- February 22, 2015 https://twitter.com/portableshua/status/569674615917809664
'No one looks more beautiful than you,' thought Josh, as he stared at the TV screen longingly.
'She completes me,' captioned Josh, as he combed through his Oprah-themed scrapbook for hours.
- April 15, 2015 https://vine.co/v/ezu3FxM762r
Clearly, Josh loves Oprah, flaws and all. That's true love, everyone.
- June 25, 2015 https://twitter.com/portableshua/status/614197584261844992
If you happen to have a crush on Josh, you best get to steppin'.
- May 14, 2016 Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic / Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
Josh and Oprah finally, finally met face-to-face. This encounter was so much better than the Car Fiasco of 2007.
- November 11, 2017 Erica Parise / FOX
Oprah guest starred on Josh's show ' Grandfathered .' It was the highest-grossing TV episode in history.
- December 5, 2018 Nickelodeon / Angela Weiss/Getty Images for FIJI Water / NASA via Getty Images
Josh and Oprah took over the world, making it a better place for all.