Beyonce Fans Are Spamming Kid Rocks Insta With Bees
Kid Rock is getting buzzed by the BeyHive. The Detroit rocker known for sampling Lynyrd Skynyrd and that duet with Sheryl Crow is facing backlash from Beyoncé 's fans for comments he made in a Rolling Stone interview.
In the story, Kid Rock explains how he doesn't understand 'Beyoncé worship': Beyoncé, to me, doesn’t have a f–king ‘Purple Rain,’ but she’s the biggest thing on Earth. How can you be that big without at least one ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ or ‘Old Time Rock & Roll’? People are like, ‘Beyoncé’s hot. Got a nice f–king ass.’ I’m like, ‘Cool, I like skinny white chicks with big t*ts.’ Doesn’t really f–king do much for me.
Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but as you can guess, those comments didn't go over well with the BeyHive. Fans took to Kid Rock's Instagram account and spammed it with bee emojis. For someone who only has 17,900 followers, his most recent photo now has nearly 40,000 comments -- most of them are bees.
- Someone suggested that speaking about Bey will get him more attention. I'm shocked.
- Someone thought he actually wrote [Lynyrd Skynyrd's] 'Sweet Home Alabama.'
- 'I love Bey but damn he has an opinion.' Way to stay civil!
- 'LMAOOOOOOOOO BUZZY BEES.' Lmao true.
- Look, I put some bees in there too. I tried some chickens and turtles too, but I don't know if it has the same effect.
- 'No legendary song?' One fan points out that Bey has more than a few super-size tracks.
- People are really opinionated about Kid Rock's opinions.
- Everybody now!