Everyone Theahs Hotelpremiere Looked Unbelievably Flawless See Pics
We are now T-minus three days away from the ' American Horror Story: Hotel ' premiere on Oct. 7. Three. More. Days. On Saturday, the entire cast met up at Regal Cinemas L.A. for the anthology show's fifth season premiere — and everyone looked absolutely perfect.
The premiere was clearly a success, since 'AHS' alum Evan Peters , who plays James March on 'Hotel,' said on Instagram, 'Honestly my favorite season and the first episode completely blew my mind.' OK, now we're extra excited for the show!
During the live red carpet, FX did a Periscope, which you can rewatch here .
- Lady Gaga looked fierce AF in her fiery red dress. Gregg DeGuire / WireImage
- Cheyenne Jackson shared this partial cast picture of everyone looking hella stylish. https://instagram.com/p/8aEFL8hFZT/
He captioned the photo, '#AHSHotel is going to blow your minds.' We expect nothing less, TBH.
- Denis O'Hare struggled over which earrings to wear on the red carpet, but he eventually settled on a classic black pair. https://instagram.com/p/8aClw2HyCG/
- Kathy Bates and Evan Peters were almost too cute for words. https://twitter.com/BFalchuk/status/650502857368571904
Notice Denis in the background, taking a photo of a photo being taken. So meta .
- Finn Wittrock rocked his Tristan Duffy mullet hair. Barry King / Getty Images
- Chloë Sevigny sported some serious tassel earrings. Jon Kopaloff / FilmMagic
- All hail Sarah Paulson , the true Supreme. Wait, wrong season. Gregg DeGuire / WireImage
- Angela Bassett showed off her serious arm muscles with her gorgeous one-strap dress. Steve Granitz / WireImage
- Matt Bomer reminded everyone why he's a total dreamboat by flashing his pearly whites. Jason Merritt / Getty Images
- And Max Greenfield proved to us his jawline could cut steel. Jason Merritt / Getty Images
- Wes Bentley wore his suit quite well. Jason Merritt / Getty Images
- Even some of the creepy Aryan children were in attendance. (Although, they definitely didn't look like 'Children of the Corn' kids there.) Barry King / Getty Images
- And, of course, Lady Gaga went gaga for the man of the hour, series co-creator Ryan Murphy . Steve Granitz / WireImage
Gah, is it Oct. 7 yet?!FX