Fifty Shades Grey Soundtrack Is Your New Naughty Hook Up Playlist
So you've been anxiously counting down the days (32) until you can finally witness the sexual chemistry between Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan onscreen in 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' There are still a few weeks to go but in the meantime, there's help if you're looking to let out your own inner goddess because the track list for the Feb. 10 soundtrack has been revealed ... and it's sexy.
Heck, the cover alone will make you blush.
The songs perfectly depict the 'unusual behavior' that goes down between Christian and Ana, but that doesn't mean you can't turn up Sia, Skylar Grey and Jessie Ware in your own home or -- if you're down with that stuff -- your own red room of pain.
If you're feeling the romance, throw on Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do' and get all:
Or turn up The Weeknd because you've 'Earned It:'
Or if you're feeling super frisky, get 'Haunted' by Beyonce because you are 'Crazy in Love:'
Because if you do, you'll be feeling all like:
Here's the full 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' soundtrack track list:
1 I Put a Spell On You (Fifty Shades of Grey) - Annie Lennox
2. Undiscovered - Laura Welsh
3. Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey) - The Weeknd
4. Meet Me In the Middle - Jessie Ware
5. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
6. Haunted (Michael Diamond Remix) - Beyoncé
7. Salted Wound - Sia
8. Beast Of Burden - The Rolling Stones
9. I’m On Fire - AWOLNATION
10. Crazy In Love (2014 Remix) - Beyoncé
11. Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra
12. One Last Night - Vaults
13. Where You Belong - The Weeknd
14. I Know You - Skylar Grey
15. Ana And Christian - Danny Elfman
16. Did That Hurt? - Danny Elfman