Guess Whichgleestars Just Got Married Secret
Weddings are usually pretty cheery business -- unless we're talking about a scene from 'Game of Thrones,' but that's a subject for another post -- but we have a feeling this one was an especially exuberant affair.
You see, 'Glee' co-stars Melissa Benoist and Blake Jenner got hitched in secret back in March (YES), according to US Weekly , after she finished shooting her forthcoming CBS series 'Supergirl.'
Mark wahlberg fala com os animais 2
Which means the epic Marley and Ryder romance that could've been on-screen (but kinda fizzled out through their time on Seasons 4 and 5 of the show) came through IRL instead. Jazz hands!
While the couple's nuptials are being described as 'very small with their families there,' we're still pretty sure (1) the wedding singer must have been a PRO, and (2) they just had to have danced to 'You're the One That I Want' at the reception because otherwise we totally need a do-over.
KIDDING. These two are magic together, and we have the GIFs to prove it.
- They're not afraid to call each other out when the sitch gets sticky. Fox
Hey, someone's gotta do it.
millie bobby brown stranger things 3ª temporada
- But there's also ample sweet talk on reserve. Fox
Someone's gotta do that , too.
- And they're definitely concerned for each other's well-being, which is vital to a good marriage. Fox
Because 'in sickness and in health' and such.
- They just love to boogie together. Fox
Healthy AND cute.
- They keep things cool with the in-laws too. Fox
Mom's spaghetti is usually a pretty solid icebreaker, no?
alec benjamin deve ter sido o vento
- And they are very, very swoony together. Fox
- Their rhythm is just there. Fox
Talk about some summer lovin'.
- And they can make each other smile. Fox
Like really, really smile. None of that awkward permagrin stuff.
- Annnnd the smooches are So. Good. Fox