How Mentally Prepare
The most stressful season for all pop-music-loving, concert-goers has begun.
On Monday morning (Oct. 5), radio stations across the country have started to announce the lineups of the always-legendary, holiday-themed, musical extravaganza known as the iHeart Radio Jingle Ball .
Every December, arenas in Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Washington, Chicago, Miami, and Tampa pack in fans to see all of their fave chart-topping artists of the past year come together during one epic show. Tickets are extremely hard to get.
Acts like One Direction , The Weeknd , Selena Gomez , Demi Lovato , Calvin Harris , Nick Jonas , 5 Seconds of Summer , Ellie Goulding , Zedd , Shawn Mendes , Tove Lo , Hailee Steinfeld , DNCE , and Charlie Puth have already been confirmed for various dates of the 2015 Jingle Ball tour.
Yes -- you need to, have to, and must go. Tickets aren't even on sale yet, but the panic has definitely set in.
- This is how you will feel for the next two months:
- You're going to be calling your radio station multiple times a day. Twitter: @jessnort
Or 400+ times a day. I have no chill.
- You can try to get Santa Claus to help you out.
You might have to sacrifice some things on your wish list but maybe you can talk to Santa, or your parents and family members, to see if tickets to Jingle Ball can be one of your gifts. The tickets cost between -400, so it'll be a big pretty large expense.
- The ticket purchase is justified, though.
Tickets are hella expensive, but you get to see SO many different artists. #WorthIt.
- Attend the radio station pre-party and ticket raid events. http://letsdolunchkc.tumblr.com/post/13995966973
The radio stations will hold events leading up to the show, presenting opportunities to enter yourself into more contests and raffles to score free tickets and meet and greet passes.
- Get a BFF involved. https://instagram.com/p/whJSxCqMNc/?taken-by=camerabyherside
It's helpful to have a concert buddy who is trying equally as hard for tickets. You will usually be awarded two tickets if you win a contest, so if one of you wins you'll both get to go!
- Or get your whole squad to try. https://twitter.com/t_moneyx2/status/535116759984918528
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- Don’t be sad if you are unsuccessful. Tumblr
I know, it's going to hurt. The FOMO will be painfully real. BUT the Jingle Ball will be live streamed and aired on The CW, so you'll be able to watch the whole entire show!