Never Forget Josh Hutcherson Was An Adorkable Rapper Rv
Before the world met Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games film saga, Sean Anderson from the Journey to the Center of the Earth movies, or Laser Allgood from The Kids Are All Right , Josh Hutcherson was known as that hilarious kid who wouldn't stop rapping and lifting weights in RV , which turns 10 today (April 28).
It's insane to think about all Hutcherson's achieved in the decade since, especially the Hunger Games work that easily overshadows the rest of his filmography. But the world must never forget that he once played Carl Munro, JoJo 's annoying little brother and Robin Williams and Cheryl Hines 's son.
- For starters, Carl was already a tool before he'd even hit puberty. Columbia Pictures
- And he was hardly ever not holding a weight in his hand for like the first 20 minutes of the movie. Columbia Pictures
- Seriously, what was this outfit he wore? Columbia Pictures
- And why did he wear so many chain necklaces? Columbia Pictures
- He was your basic junior high boy. Columbia Pictures
- And was way too excited to help his dad clean out someone else's sewage waste. Columbia Pictures
- His dating game needed some serious work. Columbia Pictures
- As did his greeting. Columbia Pictures
- But he was a little badass at the end of the film. Columbia Pictures
Will Arnett didn't see what hit him.
- And who could forget the time he rapped the classic song 'Route 66' and did the worm? https://youtu.be/L0VeNNZoF60?t=1m11s
- Plus, he was also a little stud muffin at the film's L.A. premiere. Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Hutcherson straight-up slayed with his movie sis, JoJo. E. Charbonneau/WireImage for Sony Pictures-Los Angeles
- And hung out with his future Bridge to Terabithia star, AnnaSophia Robb . Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Never change, Josh. Never change. E. Charbonneau/WireImage for Sony Pictures-Los Angeles