Ryan Gosling Was Internet Bae Oscars
Ryan Gosling may not have taken home the Oscar for Best Actor, but the La La Land star still had a lovely night at the 2017 Academy Awards . With his sister, Mandi , as his date, Gosling owned the red carpet and had several sweet moments during the (basically) 17-hour award show. And of course, his priceless reaction face — memeable as always — definitely didn't go unnoticed.
- When he showed up on the red carpet and everyone died, pretty much Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- And people wondered why his wax figure couldn't have looked like this instead George Pimentel/FilmMagic
- His tux did raise eyebrows, though, because of its ruffled squiggly lines https://twitter.com/BrettSVergara/status/836022049462185984
- He managed a brief Mickey Mouse Club reunion with his former roommate and co-star Justin Timberlake https://twitter.com/Muh_Sadam/status/836066979823771648
Timberlake stopped by Gosling during his 'Can't Stop the Feeling' performance , and fans went nuts. Guess this 'we're not great pals' business is now a thing of the past?
- And he once again became a meme in front of our very eyes https://twitter.com/ConorPerkins/status/836085535928123392
' Whispering Ryan Gosling ' became a thing after a bus full of lucky tourists crashed the Oscars and got to meet the stars. Gary from Chicago 's fiancée quickly became the envy of everyone in the world.
- Then, it was time to read a mean tweet in front of millions https://twitter.com/Variety/status/836064126476537856
- Gosling gave Emma Stone the sweetest look when she won the Oscar for Best Actress https://twitter.com/shxrlocked/status/836079381625765889
- At the end, he summed up everyone's emotions during the Grest Oscars Envelope Fiasco of 2017 https://twitter.com/johnsonst0ne/status/836111760578981888
- But after all the mania ended, Gosling still managed to keep it classy https://twitter.com/chrissgardner/status/836089561528713217