Spider Man S Tom Holland
If Tom Holland 's Spider-Man had a real-life sidekick, Harrison Osterfield would definitely be him. Besides being Holland's assistant on the Spider-Man: Homecoming set, Osterfield is his ride-or-die BFF, as proved by the pair's constant jabs on social media and how they practically hang out 24/7. Sorry, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck : There's a new celebrity bromance in town.
- Recently, Holland shared an Insta of the bros dressing alike in Burberry fashion. https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSKrFBj_fz/
'Thing one and thing two,' he captioned, which totally sums up their friendship.
- Since Holland is known for being a reposting fiend on Instagram, Osterfield quickly shut his friend down. https://www.instagram.com/p/BKg1_bdgwOK/
Osterfield also memed himself to roast Holland with the caption, 'Watching @tomholland2013 repost everything like....'
- Holland totally called out Osterfield’s thievery before it even happened. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL9Rea-jCti/
Or did he? Holland captioned that Osterfield 'is about to copy [him] ,' on his boxing pic. Meanwhile, Osterfield posted a similar photo and wrote, 'I wonder whose gonna get more likes @tomholland2013 #postedfirst #traininghard.' Hey, Harrison — Tom smoked you in the 'like' department. Your 11.5k likes are no match for his 101k (but better than the 48 on the photo I was proud of ... until just now).
- Turnabout’s fair play, however, since Osterfield jokingly accused his BFF of copying [his] stance in their random giant rock pic. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL6-yoVj5Uh/
Holland apparently doesn't give photo credit where credit's due, either. Shameful.
- Thankfully, neither guy takes himself too seriously. https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRYcRygaB4/
And we wouldn't want it any other way.