Watch Human Dorito Chris Evans Eat Doritos From Bag With His Own Dorito Face It
With reporting by Josh Horowitz
Chris Evans is a man of many talents. He's handsome of face and strong of morals as Captain America in Marvel's 'Avengers' superhero franchise, he's a passionate Red Sox fan and he walks the world in a body that has pretty much the exact bodily proportions of a Dorito chip .
It's this last point we'd like to ruminate on some more. At a press day ahead of the release of ' Avengers: Age of Ultron ,' we took the opportunity to dive a little deeper into the saga of Chris Evans, human Dorito. Namely, has he ever noshed on a Dorito from a bag that has his face on it ? If not, doesn't it seem like time to remedy that. (Yes, things are about to get quite meta.)
Here's what happened.
- Chris Evans knows that he's destined to a life of Dorito-isms.
- In fact, he's accepted it.
- Nay, embraced it.
- Chris Hemsworth , on the other hand, is still coming to terms with this fact of life.
- Like, just. Just so you know.
- But Chris Evans? This is a man who has cheerfully embraced his snack-like proportions.
- Like, this is a man who might pay money to eat a snack with his face on the bag.
- There are important questions that need answering...
- ...maybe another time.
- Hemsworth sets the record straight on one burning question, at least.
- One he's evidently been wondering about for quite some time.
- And even after the interview ended, Hemsworth still hadn't quite had enough.
- Dude had to go back for more.
- Safe to say, he's quite the fan of that Dorito crunch.
- Don't believe us? Here's the video proof. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_DYKS8mhvQ
- And in case you were wondering, the scent of Evans/Doritos/victory...it lingers.
'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' hits theaters May 1. Bring your own Doritos.