What Does Beyonce S7 11actually Refer
Ever since Beyoncé released the '7/11' video back in November, I've firmly believed that the title refers to something more than just being 'fresher than youuuuuu' 24 hours a day.
My brain can only hold so many conspiracy theories at once, so let's settle this one so I can make room for a new one -- that people can see me when they're not in the room using photographs because YOU NEVER KNOW.
- Is Beyoncé going to surprise us with another album on '7/11,' a.k.a. July 11, 2015?
- Or, is '7/11' the due date for her (as yet nonexistent) second child with husband Jay Z?
- Perhaps the apocalypse will go down on July 11?
- Or, maybe it's an Illuminati thing because triangles, etc.
- Forget the dates. What if she's hinting at a 7 out of 11 chance she'll drop a joint album with Jay?
- What if she's telling us that if you run into the wall at Platform 7 and 11 quarters at Houston's Amtrak Station on Washington Ave, you'll board the express train to Hogwarts?
- Final thoughts: She probably just likes Slurpees.