What Girl Meets World Kids Can Learn About High School From Boy Meets World
Girl Meets World just wrapped up its second season on March 11, with Riley ( Rowan Blanchard ) and her friends graduating middle school. Next season, they'll gear up for the next exciting chapter in their lives: high school.
As you may recall, Riley's dad Cory ( Ben Savage ) and his pals had some really sweet — and not so sweet — times at John Adams High on Boy Meets World , so here's what the GMW squad can learn from the generation that came before them.
- Finding your image will be a daily struggle. Disney
- If your love life isn't going too well, you'll end up on an MTV game show. Disney
Hosted by Chris Hardwick , no less.
- And even if it is going well, you'll still end up on a game show. Disney
Brain hat optional.
- There'll be serious turf wars. Disney
- As well as wrestling matches. Disney
- You may or may not accidentally travel back to the 1950s. Disney
- And cross-dressing is a possibility. Disney
- There'll be an opportunity to join a cult. Please don't take it. Disney
- DJ Tanner will stop by and freak you the eff out as a creepy witch. Disney
- And an eskimo might hang out, too. Disney
- If you're really lucky, you'll still be BFFs with your childhood pal. Disney
- Grades will make you a little crazy at times. Disney
- And you'll think outside the box with your career choice. Disney
- So don't sweat it if college applications are bringing you down. Disney
- Graduation will be, uh, interesting. Disney
A marriage proposal could occur. Just go with it.
- You're gonna get your heart broken, one way or another. Disney
- But it'll work itself out in the end. Disney
Although, it may take until college (or after) until it's fixed.
- And lastly, you'll be trapped in the school and chased by a psychotic killer. Disney
- So, hint hint, wink wink. Disney